1. He marks you as his property using a complex pattern of snot and bananary slime so that other toddlers know to keep away from his property (you).
2. He brings you 124,000 "cups of tea" a day. These are so important that you must say "yum" or "ooh thank you" every. Single. Time. Or his tiny toddler heart will break.
3. He runs away from you in public places... because he trusts that you'll always be right behind him... Or maybe because he loves playing hide and seek with you! (Either way, it's definitely love and not naughtiness) ;)
4. He sets his tiny toddler alarm clock to go off in the middle of the night so he can get an extra few seconds of cuddling you.
5. He moves things around the house to leave you little tokens of his affection.... Like fridge magnets in your shoes or duplo bricks in the fridge. Every puzzle piece you find in your bed or satsuma segment in your handbag is your toddlers way of saying "I love you Mum"!
6. Sometimes he just loves you SOOO much that he has to lie on the floor in the supermarket, screaming and crying and throwing jars of pasta sauce on the floor because its too much to handle.